African Fashion News(About Nigeria)

Heart Warming Mother & Daughter Picture Eleanor Goodey Currently Breaking The Net


Eleanor Goodey is a Nigerian based portrait photography that has consistently been producing breath taking photos of her clients. However, her recent set of pictures is about to project her on a whole new level.

The photographer wondered into a mother and daughter set of images that is already going viral and breaking in the net. The photographer took to instagram and stated “The Joy of motherhood…. can there really be any feeling more precious???than the feel of those little arms around you? Ever so trusting ….. ever so loving…..when I leave my daughter even for a few hours… it seems as though I hold my breath until I see her again and have her in my arms…. thanks for this beautiful representation of motherhood @annaebiere and her flavorful beautiful baby girl”

Enjoy images below:










About Jojo Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember To Leave A Comment






Greenies Arena 2017. Powered by Blogger.