Fashion Lifestyle

Ghanaian Stylist, Empress Jamila Is Giving Us Major Style Inspiration In Tuxedo And Sneakers

Empress Jamila
Ghanaian celebrity stylist, known as Empress Jamila, is one hell of a slay queen and it is always a heavenly feel to see her in our feed, serving all kinds of admirable fashion we cannot get over. I don’t remember a time when she has gone wrong with style, sometimes her style becomes a trend.

Today she served a very classic look, brewed in Tuxedo and sneakers and we are loving every bit of it.  She wrote;

“…. It’s the concept of power dressing but with a casual twist. Who said what a man can do, a woman couldn’t pull off easily?? I mixed my black pants with classic white shirt, my shawl lapel tuxedo and brought a pop of colour to the look with my suspenders. For shoes I did the Rihanna inspired puma shoes with a bow.

I’m told it’s very new in the system so make sure you get the original and not the knock offs. Finally I topped it up with a pork-pie hat and brought out my inner Micheal Jackson. Lets play pretty and see you soon.”






About Jojo Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember To Leave A Comment






Greenies Arena 2017. Powered by Blogger.