Dating Tips

40 Cute Texts to Make Him Smile and Miss You More

cute texts to make him smile and miss you
If your goal is to make your man smile when he hears a notification, look no further: we have 40 cute texts to prompt both smiling and missing.
There’s not much that feels better than knowing your significant other is smiling at their phone like an idiot, because of something you sent them. Although you may know your partner well enough to know what will make him pause and grin happily at his phone, there are some tried-and-true ways guaranteed to elicit a smile.


I see this all the time! Guys open a text that may seem completely normal, and then a slow smile spreads across their goofy little faces, because of something their lover has sent them. It’s achingly adorable to even watch—how much better would it be to be the one sending the message in the first place?
Men tend to be the type to rarely show much emotion when they’re looking at their phones. Unless one of their buddies has sent them an inappropriate and, quite frankly, gross picture, you probably won’t see them making any faces at their cellular device—even if they are “lol”ing.
Cute texts to make him smile and miss you more
If you really want to know how to make your man smile and miss you when you aren’t around, you need to appeal to the senses that men respond to. This would include his masculinity, his natural competitiveness, and of course, his sexuality.
After dissecting what men really respond to, we put together a list of cute texts you can send him in order to make him smile and miss you more. Sending these out will be sure to have him smiling from ear to ear!

#1 “Where is my strong, pickle-jar-opening man when I need him?”
#2 “Wish we could’ve called in sick today. ;-)”
#3 “How did I get so lucky?”
#4 “Thanks for always killing the spiders when I need you to. :-)”
#5 “You, me, takeout, and a movie. Tonight.”
#6 “When you get home, you’d better be ready for me.”
#7 “Only a real man could put up with as much as you do…thanks. :-)”
#8 “Come over later, and I’ll let you touch my butt. ;-)”
#9 “All my friends want a man just like you.”
#10 “I can’t believe you did _____! That’s so impressive.”
#11 “Hey, sexy.”
#12 “Can’t stop thinking about the other day/night.”
#13 “I’m crazy over you.”
#14 “I don’t know anyone that can do ___ like you.”
#15 “Your work ethic is so hot.”
#16 “Remember our first date?”
#17 “Your personality is so hot.”
#18 “No one can make me smile like you do.”
#19 “My friends were totally checking you out the other day!”
#20 “I bet you’ll smile when you read this!” 
#21 “I don’t think anyone can make me laugh like you do.”
#22 “When do I get to see you again?”
#23 “What are you doing?” “Oh, you know, just talking to this amazing guy.”
#24 “You make me feel amazing about myself.”
#25 “I hope you know how great you are…”
#26 “I am SO into you right now.”
#27 “You’re one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met.”
#28 “Wow! You’re really smart.”
#29 “Missing you!”
#30 “Currently bragging about my awesome man.”
#31 “Are you even real? Because someone like you can’t exist.”
#32 “I normally don’t like scary movies, but with you there, I know I’ll be safe.”
#33 “Nobody gets me like you do.”
#34 “I can’t wait to get my hands on you later. ;)”
#35 “I can’t wait for you to get your hands on me later!”
#36 “I’m so glad we met at ____!”
#37 “I’m debating calling in sick, just to come see you at work today.”
#38 “I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone whose smile I like more than yours!”
#39 “If there’s one thing I would change about you, it would be your current location…so you could be with me.”
#40 “You make me blush, and you’re not even here!”
Whether you’ve been together for a long time, or a very short time, each of these will compliment his sexuality, his ego, or his masculinity, and he’ll be sure to respond to each message by spreading a big smile across his face. You’ll not only put him in a better mood, but he’ll miss you more and be dying to get home to you!


About Jojo Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember To Leave A Comment






Greenies Arena 2017. Powered by Blogger.