Radio Show

My Past Is Hunting Me - Rocklyn Writes To Paradise

Paradise Show
Dear Paradise,
My name is Rocklyn and I am 28 years old. I am a University graduate with First class honors in Business Administration. Currently, I am working with one of the Micro Finance Companies in Kumasi. Please don't quickly misjudge me after reading my letter.

Paradise, since 17 years in SHS 3 till today, I have slept with 28 men. Some of them were married and are still married, others were single and are still single while some were single but are now married. I dated some of the single men for a while. My first sexual experience wasn't pleasant because I was raped by a friend whom visited t home and till today, I have not had the courage to tell my family about the rape incident because of what they will say or do. Most of them still think I am a virgin or that I was a virgin before meeting my current guy. It was difficult to say no to these men because in one way or the other, I needed help urgently especially in terms of money. My parents are not well to do and so I virtually had to struggle and see myself through school. Paying my university fee, books, handouts, hostel fees, clothes, food etc to say the least. Honestly, I am not proud of my past but I had to survive and keep my dream alive.

Paradise, I have been in a 2-year relationship with my current guy who stays and works in Takoradi. We try as much as possible to visit and spend time with each other. We are planning of getting married by the end of this year or early next year. Unfortunately during this 2 years, I have slept with 2 of my friends because they were very very supportive. Whenever I think about my past and all these, I feel so guilty and cheap. I have vowed not to sleep with any other man again except my my guy or let me put it in a proper context, except my husband. Please, should I tell my guy everything because I am doing my best to be faithful to him and keep a clean slate from now on. I love him very much and he loves me too. Please I need help


Paradise is a 3 hour relationship programme on Mynd Fm (University of Education Kumasi Campus) which deals with every aspect of one's relationship.


Listen Live LIVE RADIO Image result for mynd fm

About Jojo Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember To Leave A Comment






Greenies Arena 2017. Powered by Blogger.