Radio Show

The Paradise Show


Dear Paradise, 
Good evening to the team and to your listeners. My name is Rose, 28 years and my boyfriend is 30 years. We have been dating for the past 3 years. 
I was always there for him and never complained or gave him cause to complain about anything. I thought we were perfect together until he confessed to me recently that he had impregnated someone and the lady was already 4 months gone.
He hasn’t been able to tell me how, why or where it happened because he says it isn’t necessary and that he is already feeling guilty and sorry to hurt me more with those information. Also, it was just a moment of weakness. However, he said will claim and be responsible for the child alone and will have nothing else to do with the mother. 
Since he broke the news to me, he has been asking for my forgiveness but I don’t trust him anymore. Even though he hasn’t given me any reason to doubt him apart from this pregnancy, I feel insecure. He has officially met my family and we were planning to tie the knot early January next year.
Please I really need your word of advice because I'm confused and don't know what to do.

About Jojo Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Remember To Leave A Comment






Greenies Arena 2017. Powered by Blogger.